Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Keyword Winner – Awesome WordPress SEO Plugin


Keyword winner
is a cool new SEO plugin by my friend Dan Lew that is about to open to the public in a few days. This thing is really interesting! I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on it!

What is Keyword Winner?

Keyword Winner helps you get better search engine rankings by assisting you to write your post title (and other things) in a way that will get you as much search engine traffic and have the least amount of competition. Basically, it helps you get more traffic with little extra effort on your part.

From the website:

Keyword Winner makes writing posts and ranking high in the search engines so much easier, no need to write different headlines in Google to find the best one based on its competing pages and search trends, it’s all there at your fingertips in your blog post admin!

Awesome stuff! That thing does exactly what I do... except I do it manually... so I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on this thing! :)

Check out this video promo from the pre-launch page:

Affiliates For Keyword Winner

Dan has not yet launched his SEO wordpress plugin but will be launching it very soon. If you want to get in on the action, I suggest you go join his JV page and get ready to promote it as soon as it launches! I think it's going to sell like hotcakes. :)

A lot of the top bloggers are going to be promoting this so the sooner you promote, the better your chances are at getting some sales!

Related Articles

0 comments: