Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blog World Expo – Fo’ Real

If you're a blogger, you need to come to blog world expo!

This is going to my first year attending Blog world expo. I am excited to attend and learn how I can continue to grow this blog to an even more awesome level of awesome. Haha. ;)

This is also going to be my first time speaking at Blog world expo along side DK, Shoemoney, John Chow, Zac Johnson and Bryn. I think it's a panel where there will be Q&A and some other stuff. Should be a lot of fun!

Seriously though, blog world expo is the largest social media conference in the world (according to them) and just like every other conference, is all about the huge connections you can get there. So much of the things I have learned has come from being able to network with a ton of people.

I'm really looking forward to going and hanging out with: Shoemoney, John Chow, Problogger, DailyBlogTips, (lots more) and all of you who come!

I've been to Pubcon (just for DK's Poker Tourney), Affiliate Summit, and Ad:Tech. All are great and I will see how this one compares.

Lastly – if you book your tickets before 16 September there are some good discounts on tickets still available. Get all the details on the Blog World and New Media Expo Site and I hope to see you in Vegas!

Related Articles

0 comments: